- 3 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon silan
- 1 vanilla bean scraped or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons rice flour or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon the defender
- 1 teaspoon the healer
- ½ teaspoon rose water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Garnishes: shredded coconut, the healer, the defender finely chopped pistachios, finely chopped walnuts, raisins, dried cherries, chopped dried figs, chopped dates, cacao nibs
1. Simmer milk, silan, vanilla bean, rice flour, rose water, the defender, the healer and sea salt in a small saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly until hot and very thick, about 3 minutes. .
2. Serve in mugs, garnish and top as you prefer.